I have been blogging for 4 years now, crazy how fast that goes by! We once again spent a whole week camping in Jalama for Thanksgiving. I love it here! I mentioned before I call it my Heaven on Earth. It is so beautiful, so peaceful, so relaxing and so fun. This year we brought Shelby and she had a blast too. We also took a newer and bigger RV which made camping really easy and really relaxing. So thankful for this calm week right before the fun yet crazy month of December. So thankful I can spend time with my family at a place we all love so much!
Kids spent many days in the water, impressed that Layne surfed there too!
Vivid feature on my camera, so pretty!
Our view for a week.
Our home for a week.
Our puppy was in heaven playing on the beach everyday!
Christian
Layne, Shelby, Bella
Notice she is regular foot here!
Now she is goofy, that is her little trick!
We love painting rocks!
Putting pennies on the train track.
Love these two girls, love that they are so close and have so much fun together too!
My hubby and Me.
Daisy hanging on the tracks too!
AMAZING
Love this dude, so fun watching him surf so good too!
Layne & Shelby
Jessica camped a few nights too!
Love taking kids on long walks each day, exploring and enjoying the beach.
Bella, Shelby, Layne, Nicholas
Our Jalama Crew
Hanging around the campfire.
Down by the river, heading for a low tide walk.
Low low tide and you get to see all the cool sea grass.
Daisy loved the sea grass too!
I love my family.
Of course we had Jalama burgers, Shelby is hooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment