Wednesday, December 15, 2010

JALAMA (aka-Blog's 3 yr. Anniversary!)

WOW! Can't believe I have been blogging for 3 years! I love to go back look at photos & read, it is like a journal to me and my family! We went again to Jalama for Thanksgiving and what I love about that is all the time we get to spend together. I truly am so thankful for my little family! I love the peace I feel on this trip, a break from the fast world. I love the beauty of this place, I feel it is a place I spend a lot of time thinking about my dad, my family, my life and even my Heavenly Father.
Layne & Bella painting rocks!
Christian & Layne
Christian being a goober!
Bundled up for the fire!
Checking out the tidepools.
Lots of games played at Jalama!
Hanging by the campfire.
My Men!
Enjoy apps w/ friends!
Kids setting our Thanksgiving table.
Yum-O! Deep fried turkey is delicious!
The Fam!
The goofy family I have!
The Hubby!
Going to explore with the kids!
Christian & Evan (our friend from Santa Barbara we see every year at Jalama!)
Hanging in the caves!
Brother & Sister
We love playing Bean Bag Toss! Brett is the "cornhole" champion!
Layne & Bella
The drive home! A good sign of playing hard!

No comments: