
Jessica, Sydney & I went on our annual girl's snowboarding trip this year to Ogden, Utah. I love these girls! We have known each other for over 15 years and everytime we are together we laugh till our stomachs literally hurt. Can't wait for next year girls!

Gotta have some fur!

Girl's trip for sure!

We all worked together at the 1st Iggy's in SLC!

1st day Powder Mountain- dumped all day long!

Best Buddies hanging by the fire!

Who invited the Sasquatch?

A little chilly!

Day 2- Fresh tracks all day!

Jess & I about to conquer the pole tow! Fell off 2 times, 3rd time a charm!

Tow bar master! Hit it!

Day 2 trying the pole again. Yep I ended up hiking to the top!

The pro! Self potraits while she is being towed!

Day 3 Snow Basin. Insane long runs, some 3 miles long!

Take 1 (PS-our new googles, Jess gets us a new pair every year, thanks Hessie!)

Take 2

Take 3 (actually 7 takes, lame inside jokes, I will always giggle when I look at these photos!)

Amazing views all over this mountain!

The Pod- this took us up to the men's downhill ski run from the 2002 Olypmics, it was insane!

Top of the World!

The pod goes up to the right of this!

That skinny run is what we went down 1st at top, yep pure cliff on other side!

Syd & I
1 comment:
DUDE....Syd looks HOT!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And Jessie too! Cute pics....
Post a Comment