Yep, Brett turned the BIG 5-0 baby! We had a mellow day surfing, hanging with the kids, yummy dinner & cake. Brett & I are now off to Australia for 2 weeks to celebrate some more! I know we will miss the kids so much but it will be an experience of a lifetime! Happy Birthday Brett! Thanks for being an awesome hubby & an amazing daddy! We all love you!

Beautiful Birthday Sunset!

Flag half raised due to September 11th!

Yum-O!
3 comments:
you guys are going to have so much fun! so stoked for you and can't wait to hear all about it- take notes for when our families can go down and go rv's together!
i miss my wifey! i drove by your house today after i dropped off kaia at school and i was bummin... nice shirt in the pic, killer sunset, and that cake is yummo! now come home i miss you!
Happy Birthday, I missed you while you were in Australia. Lets surf again soon.
Post a Comment