Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BEACH BUMS!!!

It's a hard life on the beach! Seriously what I truly love the most about Summer is all the time we get to spend with our cousins! Here are some random beach photos of our family & friends who we love so much!
Autumn, Michelle, Jillonnie & Finley
Cami & Layne
River, Abby, James, Shelby, Layne & Peanut
Autumn, Erin, Jessica
Mads, Layne, Cooper & Peanut
Abby, Shelby, Layne, Kaia, River, Camden
Lauren & Autumn
Autumn & Kaia
Mud Monsters!

3 comments:

ashley said...

ok, whatevs, you are one hot mama. i don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth saying otherwise!
next week, maybe tues lets do churches?!?

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like a ton of fun. You guys are great at always having fun together.

JS said...

Ok.. i love that you are at the beach everyday. I love it. I don't have the patience to chase my kids all day everyday... how do you do it? Can you give me lessons, cause I wanna spend everyday at the beach.