Monday, May 4, 2009

5 YEARS!!!

For our 5 year Anniversary we went to San Fran! We went to a Giant/Dodger game, Alcatraz, rode cable cars, drove to Ocean Beach & across Golden Gate Bridge, and of course ate tons of yummy food! It was a fun getaway without kids. I also surprised Brett with a trip to Australia for his big Birthday in September, he was shocked!
Giant/Dodger game! 12th row seats between home base and Dodgers dugout!
Taking the boat to Alcatraz!
Behind Bars!
Ocean Beach
Golden Gate

8 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

Looks like you had an awesome trip. Wow! 5 years already!!!!

ashley said...

how cool is san fran?

we suck at getting together. soon?

Macie said...

That is awesome.congratulations on 5 years of marriage! Looks like a great trip, and WOW Australia, that will be amazing.

Cathy said...

How fun!!! Glad you guys had a good time. Let me know if you need any help with the kids while you are in Australia.

Suzanne said...

Looks like a fun trip! How do you surprise your husband with a trip to Austraila?? I would love for that to happen to me! He's a lucky man:)

Jana Howard said...

Congratulations on 5 years! That is so awesome! You are so cute! Every picture of you is adorable! I love your pictures of San Fran. It is so beautiful there! What a fun trip! By the way Lane looked so cute on sunday!

The Mcclellan's said...

I cant believe it has already been five years. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun.

Kristy said...

How awesome that your husband runs Duke's here! Just so you know, it tasted just as good as Hawaii! I think just being in Hawaii seems to make everything better. =) I hope my wrist gets better also! it still really hurts, probably because i'm not good at resting it. Hopefully I will be able to play before the season ends.