Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING AT JALAMA!

Heaven on Earth!
So a year ago I started this blog with Thanksgiving at Jalama, wow how time flies by! We had an awesome week, 7 nights in the RV, we had beautiful weather and 2 days of rain! We enjoyed our time with friends and family! I am truly Thankful for camping, getting a break from the fast pace world, from phones, computers, etc... I love that we can enjoy nature, spend quality time together, read a good book and just enjoy the beauty of this world! I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! Even though life seems so hectic and sometimes overwhelming there truly is so much to be thankful for! I am so looking forward for a New Year, however I am excited to focus now on the Christmas Spirit and what life really is about.
Layne, Christian & Payton
Mama and her Girl!
My Surfer Dudes!
Cousins
Autumn & Annette
Papa Wayne would of loved this photo!
Payton's 1st time fishing!
Boston's 1st time fishing!


Michelle & Aaron joining us for Thanksgiving!
Finley's 1st camping trip!
Cousins 1st time at Jalama!
Camden & Layne
Cute Cousins!
Football Time!
Pennies from the train tracks!

7 comments:

Dixons said...

I can't believe it's already been a year since you went! Wow, time flies! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving--what a fun tradition! Miss you!!!

Michele said...

Looks like SO much fun! Cute title pic... should use it for Christmas card!

I was waiting for you in "our" class on sunday!!!!

Kara Ritter said...

Looks like a blast!!! I would love to go :)

ashley said...

awesome! that looks like a rad place. maybe we will have to crash your thanksgiving next year. everything looks rad- well, all but the wetsuits.

Cathy said...

Looks like your trip was awesome! How fun.

Heather said...

I have to say everytime I look at your Blog I am so impressed by you and your family. I truly admire the way you live life. You guys look like you had a blast. Keep living life the way you are as most people never understand how to truly live their lives.

Pin Cushion Princess said...

I want to be in your family. Jeff and I need to take more trips together. It looks like you guys have so much fun. Life is to short not to explore it.