Spring is almost here and the weather has been beautiful. Layne has had lots of fun outside with all her friends. Hanging with cousin Camden and Noah every Friday for swim lessons. Afterwards we go to the park and last week we went to the Petting Zoo to feed the bunnies and ride the ponies. We went with Abby to Disneyland and Kaden came and played dress up for a day. Ha! Ha! Even tomorrow Layne gets to play with Saxon and Travin at the beach!! Just a few photos of the kids having fun together!
3 comments:
Autumn, I see so much of you in your little girl! It's crazy! She is beautiful. Hopefully she gets your amazing hair! I always wished...
Layne is so stinkin' cute. I love that she was my little buddy today! Fun pics!
Autumn!
Isn't is crazy who you can find through blogging?? I loved looking at your blog and seeing your fam! Your daughter is a cutie! If I go for a 3rd, I hope I get a girl! You guys look like you have a lot of fun. I miss HB and would love to be back in CA at some point. I miss the great weather!! thanks for leaving a comment, I will keep checking out your blog!
Post a Comment